I always like to study the teams upcoming season to look for key dates and matchups, as well as good promotions. If you plan on going to an Indians game this season, this preview can help you decide which game(s) to go to.
- 4/6 Opening Day @ Texas 2:05 start time
- 4/10 Home Opener vs Blue Jays, also Magenet Schedule Day
- 4/24 Fireworks Night
- 4/25 Kerry Wood Bobblehead
- 5/9 Cliff Lee Bobblehead
- 6/12 80′s Fireworks Night
- 6/13 80′s Night Shin Soo Chi 80′s Bobblehead Post-game showing of Major League.
- 6/15 Major League Monday, Ricky “Wild Thing” Vaughn Bobblehead 80′s fireworks
- 7/3 Independence Day Fireworks Show
- 7/17 Beach Weekend Fireworks Show
- 7/18 Beach Weekend “Surfin’ Sizemore” Bobblehead
- 8/1 Victor Martinez Bobblehead
- 9/5 Travis Hafner Pen Holder Bobblehead
- 9/11 Patriotic 9-11 Fireworks Show
- 9/26 Grady Sizemore “Diving Catch” Bobblehead
- 10-1 – 10-4 End Season with 4 game series @ Boston
The Indians play the Royals 18 times. If the past means anything, they will lose eight of those games. The Tribe has eight dates with the New York Yankees, traditionally we win about 60% of the time vs The Yankees since realignment took place.
So there you have it, the best promotional dates, mark your calender so you can get to Progressive Field and catch The Indians live!