Here are yesterday’s Indians highlights:
- Cleveland lost its second Spring Training game of the season, falling 5-1 to Seattle in a game interrupted by a falsely triggered fire alarm.
- With over 13,000 votes in, a strong plurality of respondents to an MLB Trade Rumors poll say the Indians have a better chance of contending in 2013 than any other 2012 70-loss teams.
Wahoo’s on First Highlights
- Steve took a very thorough look at where in the lineup Mark Reynolds should hit.
- Lewie continued his 2013 Player Preview series with Jason Kipnis.
- Brian kept rolling with his fantasy forecasts with Michael Bourn.
- Jacob Rosen at WaitingForNextYear offers a fascinating study on the potential dampening impact of market saturation on the Indians’ 2013 attendance.
- Mike Brandyberry from Did the Tribe Win Last Night? interviews Danny Salazar.
- Ryan McCrystal at It’s Pronounced “Lajaway” argues that Vinnie Pestano needs to pitch inside more.
Topics: Cleveland Indians