Here are yesterday’s Indians highlights:
- The first round of roster cuts came down Tuesday. Outfielder Jeremy Hermida headlined the casualty list, which also included first baseman (and Geordy’s No. 12 top Indians prospect) Jesus Aguilar and left-handed pitcher Edward Paredes.
- The Indians beat the reigning World Series champion San Francisco Giants Tuesday as Double-A catcher Roberto Perez’ ninth-inning home run lifted the Tribe to a 4-3 victory.
- Sheldon Ocker suggests that Cody Allen might be the only rookie on the Opening Day roster. This isn’t exactly an earth-shattering revelation, but it’s interesting to think about nonetheless.
Wahoo’s on First Highlights
- Steve explored some possible scenarios for the Indians and Ubaldo Jimenez in 2013.
- Lewie continued his 2013 Player Preview series with Michael Bourn.
- Brian kept rolling with his Fantasy Forecast series with a look at Drew Stubbs.
- Katrina looked at how Jason Giambi could help the Tribe this year.
Topics: Cleveland Indians