Here are yesterday’s Indians highlights:
- The Tribe got a win Wednesday as Justin Masterson threw four shutout frames in a 4-0 shutout of the Dodgers.
- Here’s something you don’t hear very often: Scott Kazmir reportedly asked to pitch in a minor-league game as he works on his slider. (Apparently it worked out well.)
- Former Cleveland pitcher Derek Lowe has found a new home, signing a minor-league contract with the Rangers.
Wahoo’s on First Highlights
- Steve made some predictions for how the Tribe will use Jason Giambi in 2013.
- Lewie continued his 2013 Player Preview series with Drew Stubbs.
- Geordy kept rolling with his top Indians prospects list with No. 10: Tony Wolters.
- Evan looked at Ryan Raburn‘s chances of making the Opening Day roster.
- Steve Eby from Did the Tribe Win Last Night? wonders if the Indians’ offseason moves and price decreases will bring fans back to Progressive Field.
- The Cleveland Fan’s Al Ciammiachella offers an overview of the Cleveland farm system.
- TCF’s Adam Burke looks at how the Indians can use platoons to their advantage in 2013.
Tags: Cleveland Indians