Here are yesterday’s Indians highlights:
- Paul Hoynes writes about how Justin Masterson and Ubaldo Jimenez are tweaking their approaches this spring.
- Jordan Bastian profiles “phantom player” Brian Jeroloman.
Wahoo’s on First Highlights
- Steve examined some interesting home/road splits for Cleveland pitchers.
- Lewie continued his 2013 Player Preview series with Joe Smith.
- Nick looked at the new clubhouse culture led by Terry Francona.
- MLB Trade Rumors’ Mark Polishuk examines the possibility of extending Michael Brantley, concluding that it would require five years and $27.5 million to get a deal done.
- Indians Baseball Insider’s Jeff Ellis profiles five names to know for the 2013 amateur draft.
- The Cleveland Fan’s Adam Burke tries to project Justin Masterson for 2013.
- Vince Guerrieri from Did the Tribe Win Last Night? concludes his rankings of the top moments in Jacobs Field history—you’ll have to read it to find out what topped the list!
Tags: Cleveland Indians