Here are today’s top Tribe links after a pretty good weekend against the White Sox:
- The Indians took two of three from the visiting White Sox, winning 1-0 Friday and 9-4 Saturday before losing 3-1 Sunday.
- Michael Bourn is out indefinitely after Matt Thornton stepped on his hand when Bourn slid into first base.
- Ubaldo Jimenez felt good after throwing a side session Saturday in lieu of his normally scheduled start.
- The Tribe and Yankees will make up last week’s rainouts in a doubleheader May 13.
Wahoo’s on First Highlights
- In last week’s Wroundtable, we debated which early-season trends will last all season.
- Brian previewed the series with Chicago.
- Lewie interviewed Southside Showdown’s James Fegan about the White Sox.
- Bob Toth from Did the Tribe Win Last Night? thinks the Indians should consider reshuffling the batting order.
- WaitingForNextYear’s Kirk wonders if Cleveland can sustain large fan followings for both the Indians and the Cavs.
- Paul Hoynes calls Carlos Carrasco‘s beaning Kevin Youkilis the stupidest thing he’s ever seen in baseball. Apparently it hasn’t occurred to him that it was almost certainly an accident.
- Our very own Ed Carroll wrote a great profile on Alex Lavisky.
Topics: Cleveland Indians