It’s been a while since we’ve updated the most recent links in Cleveland Indians news. So, without further adieu, here are your latest Clevelinks from the world of the Cleveland Indians and some of the top stories here at Wahoo’s on First.
- Terry Francona recently talked about the decision to send Lonnie Chisenhall back down to the minors in order to find some consistency in his game.
- Francona also spoke recently about how impressed he is by the Indians’ chemistry as a team and the clubhouse camaraderie.
- With the demotion of Chisenhall, the Tribe will now rely more heavily on Mark Reynolds at third base. Reynolds originally came up to the big leagues as a third baseman with the Diamondbacks and feels up to the challenge of manning the hot corner once again.
Wahoo’s on First:
- Kyle Downing broke down the keys to the Tribes early season success.
- Steve Kinsella revisited the Esmil Rogers trade and explained how and why it has worked out so well for the Indians.
- Brian Heise broke down the demotion of Lonnie Chisenhall.
- Evan Vogel praised the success of Scott Kazmir and his importance to the Indians moving forward.
- The Wahoo’s on First staff talked about Ubaldo Jimenez… again.