The Indians won for the sixth time in eight games last night. They’ve also won three straight series and are beginning to get back into doing the little things that made them so successful all throughout the month of May. With that in mind, here are some of the latest and greatest links that have to do with your Cleveland Indians.
- Shaun Heidrick posted an article on Yahoo Sports about what Justin Masterson must do to maintain his hot start to the season.
- Per Mark Emery at Indians.com, Chris Perez will be reevaluated on Friday to determine if he is ready to come off of the DL.
- Mark Emery also reports on Lonnie Chisenhall‘s return to the big league club.
Wahoo’s on First:
- Brian wrote an article all about Alvaro Espinoza and what he meant to the Indians during his brief time in Cleveland.
- Evan explained how Yan Gomes is a force to be reckoned with behind the plate.
- Jeff asked if we are nearing the end of the Scott Kazmir Experiment.
- Merritt Expressed his new-found man crush for Corey Kluber and why he’s in a position to be better than anyone thinks.
- Christian Petrila at Did the Tribe Win Last Night had a nice commentary about the Indians and Lonnie Chisenhall.
- Waiting for Next Year built the Tribe’s 2014 starting rotation and gives insight into what it might look like.
- Six at bats might have changed Kenny Lofton‘s life according to David White over at It’s Pronounced Lajaway.
- Jim Pete from Indians Baseball Insider discusses the Tribe’s constant state of flux