Welcome to Clevelinks, your one stop shop for some of the best Cleveland Indians related links on the internet. Today’s links offer hope for a hot streak, juggling of innings, and Ryan Raburn‘s home run binge, among other things. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy today’s Clevelinks.
- The Indians are hoping that both Nick Swisher and Asdrubal Cabrera are starting to heat up at the plate. To be honest, if they don’t the Indians have no shot at a playoff spot.
Danny Salazar and Zach McAllister flip flopped starting spots for Monday and Tuesday. Based on the performance by McAllister it’s safe to say that the decision is working out well so far.
- As we have well documented, Ryan Raburn has been a pleasant surprise at the plate for the Tribe, especially in the power department.
- Marc Rzepczynski had to clarify comments he made this week in regards to his struggles in St. Louis. Many felt his comments placed the blame on Yadier Molina. Rzepczynski explained that was not the case.
Wahoo’s on First Links:
- Jeff Mount addressed the myth that switch hitters have a statistical advantage at the plate.
- Merritt Rohlfing previewed this week’s Indians/Angels series and provided some valuable insights about the most disappointing team in baseball.
Indians Video of the Day: They say that Jim Thome was more than a man, but slightly less than a god. It’s safe to say that this home run is exhibit A to support such a statement. It only went 511 ft.