The Indians are in Atlanta to take on the Braves this week, meaning that we will undoubtedly get to relive the nightmare that was the 1995 Worlld Series at some point. The national media just loves sticking it to Cleveland and pointing out our flaws every chance they get. But, that’s to be expected when you haven’t won a world Series Title since 1948. So, know what lies ahead, today’s edition of Clevelinks promises to be 100% free of the 1995 World Series.
- Carlos Santana made a young Indians fan’s dream come true. Prior to Sunday’s game, Santana met with a young fan who had been diagnosed with cerebral palsy and hit a home run for him as well.
Jordan Bastian’s latest Indians Inbox was rather entertaining and focused on whether or not the Braves will play a role in determining the Indians playoff fate.
- The Indians have activated pitcher Josh Tomlin and have sent him to Triple-A Coumbus.
Wahoo’s on First Links:
- Jeff Mount assessed the Hall of Fame odds for some of the game’s current players.
- Brian Heise reflected on John Adams and the impact he has had on fans over the years.
- Brian Heise also defended Drew Stubbs and his performance thus far with the Indians.
- Did the Tribe Win Last Night had an interesting article about Trevor Bauer that caused a great deal of controversy within the Wahoo’s on First Email chain.
- Stephanie Liscio of It’s Pronounced Lajaway asks whether or not the next 10 days will make or break the Indians’ season.
- Indians Baseball Insider profiles the season of minor league outfielder, Jordan Smith.