Everyone and anyone is taking turns assessing the recently completed 2013 season of the Cleveland Indians. The most recent party throwing their hat in the ring? None other than Indians beat reporter Jordan Bastian, who give his recap and analysis of what went right, what went wrong, and the hopes this team has for 2014. We’ll start there with today’s latest edition of Clevelinks.
- Jordan Bastian breaks down the Indians season and explains why the Tribe’s postseason misfortune, the leap the Indians took in 2013 is something to be proud of.
Paul Hoynes provides a list of 10 things to watch for from the Indians as they head into the 2014 season.
- Terry Pluto is talking about the Tribe’s outfield, Lonnie Chisenhall, and other random thoughts on the team.
Wahoo’s on First Links:
- Merritt Rohlfing explains why the end to the 2013 season was a denouement.
- This week’s Weekly Wroundtable discussion centered around the end of the 2013 and where the staff thinks the team stands.
- Brian Heise puts the 2013 season into the proper perspective.
- According to Let’s Go Tribe, the Indians made a waiver claim on Tyler Cloyd and designated Clay Rapada for assignment.
- It’s Pronounced Lajaway took a look back at their predictions for the 2013 season.
- It’s Pronounced Lajaway wonders what the team should do about Asdrubal Cabrera after his rather dismal season.
- Indians Baseball Insider ranks the final roster for the 2013 Indians.