Want to write for one of the most frequently read Cleveland Indians fan sites on the internet? We’d love to have you on board! Writing for Wahoo’s on First is not a paid position. However, it is a great hobby and outlet for your passion about the Cleveland Indians organization and all of its major- and minor-league players. We’ve experienced a high level of growth in the past two months, and we’re looking for a few talented people who can help us go even further.
If you want to join our fantastic creative team, send an e-mail to [email protected], with answers to the following questions. Feel free to be as brief or as detailed as you want; there is no “correct” length to these answers.
1. How long have you been a Cleveland Indians fan?
2. Who is your favorite Cleveland Indian of all time?
3. Who is your favorite Cleveland Indian currently on the Tribe’s 40-man roster?
4. Pick a minor-league player the Indians have acquired since June. It can be either via the draft or via trade deadline acquisition. Why are you excited about this player becoming part of the organization?
5. What kind of writing or artistic experience do you have?
We’re excited to hear from you, and hope to add some passionate new writers to our team! We have built a great reputation within the Cleveland Indians fan community. We’re only seeking to add folks who will help us maintain and enhance that reputation.